Welcome to Southwest Dental Care
Looking for a dentist in London? We are happily accepting new patients! Learn more about our clinic and what you can expect during your first visit, along with payment and financing options.Request Appointment
Your First Visit
We kindly ask that you arrive about 10 minutes early for your first appointment so that you have enough time to fill out a New Patient form.
Initial Dental Exam
During your first visit, your dentist will review your medical and dental history and complete a comprehensive dental examination. Your appointment will include a thorough examination of your teeth, gums, bite and jaw, oral cancer screening and x-rays if required.
Based on the results of your history and examination, your dentist will develop a long-term dental treatment plan for you. Your dentist will also take time to answer any questions you have about your oral health and available treatment options.
Read the FAQs to learn more about what to expect at Southwest Dental Care.
- What features does your clinic offer?
Our clinic offers a number of features, including:
- Convenient Locations & Hours
- Free On-site Parking
- Quick Check-up Appointments
- Multiple Appointment Bookings for Families
- Short Wait Times
- How can I book an appointment?
To book an appointment at Southwest Dental Care, please contact our office during our regular business hours.
- How do I cancel or reschedule an appointment?
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call us. Please let us know about any change of plans as soon as you can, so we can offer the space in our schedule to another patient.
- Do you offer appointment reminders?
In the days before your appointment, you will receive automated phone, text or email appointment reminders from us. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call us as soon as possible to let us know.
- Do you provide services in any languages other than English?
Yes, our office is able to provide dental services in French and Punjabi as well.
If you have a language preference, please advise us when booking your appointment.
- Does your clinic have on-site parking?
Yes, we have free on-site parking available for all our patients. We are also easily accessible by public transit.
Support for Anxious Patients
Dental anxiety and fear is very common and can prevent people from getting the dental care they need. If this sounds like you, we can help. The team at Southwest Dental Care has a variety of practices in place, including dental sedation options, to help you relax during your appointments.
Insurance & Financing
At Southwest Dental Care, we'll help you navigate our options for payment, direct billing to insurance companies and financing so you can focus on getting the dental care you need.
- Direct Billing to Insurance
We offer direct billing for most insurance plans. For your convenience, we can submit your insurance claim electronically, resulting in faster reimbursement, eliminating the need for paper forms and signatures.
Our administrative team can help you in understanding your insurance plan better and can also send estimates to your insurance company prior to any major treatments.
Please bring your insurance plan information with you to your appointment.
- Payment Plans Available
At Southwest Dental Care we are proud to offer interest-free payment plans to our patients. For more information about this option please contact our administrative staff.
Note: A credit card must be supplied.
- Payment Methods
Any co-pays or amounts not covered by your insurance are your responsibility and must be paid at the time of your appointment.
We accept payment by cash, debit or most major credit cards.
The quality of our work is guaranteed under normal circumstances as long as the patient commits to the following:
- Maintain their recommended professional cleaning as recommended by our dentists and/or hygienists (at least once every nine months).
- Agree to wear any protective night guard and/or sports guard regularly if recommended.
- Brush and floss on a regular basis (brushing twice daily and flossing once daily).
- Coverage is not available for lost appliances or damage to dental work as a result of trauma or misuse.
New Patients Always Welcome
Looking for a dentist in London? We're happily accepting new patients at our dental clinic! Contact us to get started today.Request Appointment
LocationSouthwest Dental Care
- Monday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Tuesday: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Wednesday: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Thursday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Friday: 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Saturday: 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed