Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
One Month Only: Exclusive Savings on Invisalign in October!
- About Southwest Dental Care
- Accessibility Statement for This Website
- Children's Dental Services in London
- Cosmetic Dental Services in London
- Dental Appliances
- Dental Careers in London
- Dental Health Tips & Advice
- 10 Oral Hygiene Tips
- 5 Common Myths About Flossing
- Bleeding Gums When Brushing: Should I Be Worried?
- Brushing vs Flossing: Which Comes First
- Can Children Get Gum Disease?
- Dental Appliances Can Help You With Sleep Apnea
- Dental Crown Procedures: What To Expect
- Dental Crowns & Bridges for Missing Teeth
- Dentistry for the Entire Family: How Dental Services Differ by Age
- Do These Simple Things to Avoid Gum Disease
- Do's and Don'ts After Dental Fillings
- Flossing: is it really necessary?
- Gum Disease & Gum Care: Information, Prevention & Care
- How Can I Prevent Periodontitis?
- How does dental hygiene affect your overall health?
- How to Avoid Needing a Root Canal
- How to Choose the Right Dentist for You
- How to Know if You are Having a Dental Emergency or Not
- How to Maintain Good Oral Hygiene
- How To Tell If You Need a Dental Filling
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Our Top 5 Tips for At-Home Oral Hygiene
- Recovering from a Dental Crown Procedure
- The Dental Bridge Procedure
- The Importance of a Professional Dental Cleaning
- The Most Common Cause of Gum Disease
- TMJ: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment Options
- Types of Dental Cleanings
- Types of Dental Fillings
- What are the benefits of a dental bridge?
- What are the components of a good brushing and flossing routine?
- What is the difference between dental implants and dental bridges?
- What Jaw Pain Means: What Causes It and How to Treat It
- Why Does My Tooth Hurt? 5 Possible Answers
- Why is Restorative Dental Care So Important?
- Your Child’s First Dental Cleaning: What to Expect
- Dental Implants in London
- Dental Sedation
- Dental Services
- Dental Technology
- Invisalign FAQs
- Invisalign Services in London
- Invisalign Smile Assessment
- Meet Our Dental Team
- Meet Our Dentists
- Oral Surgery
- Patient Information
- Preventive Dental Hygiene in London
- Restorative Dental Services in London
- The Invisalign Treatment Process
New Patients Always Welcome
Looking for a dentist in London? We're happily accepting new patients at our dental clinic! Contact us to get started today.Request Appointment
LocationSouthwest Dental Care
- Monday:08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Tuesday:08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Wednesday:08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Thursday:08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Friday:08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Saturday:09:00 am - 02:00 pm